Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Alyssa and Collin Engagement Session by Creative Captures

Last week Thursday I had the pleasure of doing an engagement session with Alyssa and Collin.  I arrived to the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Hales Corners and to my surprise I remembered where all the "good" photo spots were from last year.  The gardens are such a beautiful place to take pictures and the fee is minimal!!  I greeted Alyssa and Collin and they seemed a bit nervous at first but once they got comfortable in each other's arms, they were very natural in front of the camera.  When I am out with my clients I like to give them some alone time which gives me the ability to capture some great spontaneous moments with a couple.  I have included a couple in this post.  One of my favorites is Alyssa cracking up at Collin as he dances for her!  Enjoy this sneak peek and congratulations again Alyssa and Collin.




10 comments:

  1. Wow, this post is truly incredible. I loved reading this post. The dress you are wearing in these engagement photos is simple yet superb. I also have an alike engagement story. My fiancé booked one of my desired event space Chicago for proposing me for marriage.

    ReplyDelete